Donations are greatly needed to continue Acacia in Kenya’s mission.
You can donate through Paypal, with a credit card, or by check. (And your contribution is tax-deductible to the extent allowed by law.)
Donate via PayPal or Credit Card
Just click the Donate button to use your Paypal account or a credit card.
- that the results of the vocational-technical training- agriculture, tailoring, and more-will provide income so that the school is self-sustaining and has the financial resources to decide how to best leverage the school’s activities for community development.
- that the Kenyan NGO or local community partner who runs the vocational-technical school will evaluate the appropriateness and feasibility of continuing the sponsorship/scholarship program.
- a commitment to seeking grant money to share with a Kenyan partner or NGO for qualifying future projects our local partners may propose.
Donate by Check
Make your check payable to Acacia in Kenya and mail to:
- Acacia in Kenya
℅ Amanda Willey
- 22 Lindsay St
- Framingham, MA 01702
Feel free to print the following form to accompany your check:
I would like to support Acacia in Kenya’s efforts to improve the lives of young women in Kenya. Enclosed please find my check in the amount of $__________________.
Address (2): _________________________________________
Address (3): _________________________________________
City: _________________________ State:___ ZIP:________
E-mail Address: ______________________________________
___ Yes, I would like to receive occasional updates and
newsletters from Acacia in Kenya.
Comments or questions for Acacia in Kenya?
(Don’t forget to make your check payable to Acacia in Kenya!)
Your contribution makes a difference!
Girls’ education transforms their lives and profoundly affects all of society:
- • Girls with higher levels of education are less likely to get married at an early age
- • Girls with higher levels of education are less likely to have children at an early age
- • Educated women are less likely to die in childbirth
- • Educating girls is a key factor in lowering birth rates
- • Mothers’ education improves child nutrition
- • Educating girls decreases the number of child deaths
Source: UNESCO Education for All Global Monitoring Report, 2013
If you have any questions, email us at:
Thank You For Your Support!